Friday, January 18, 2008

YAY!

So here is the deal. I have no time for computer time at home. My work involves me in front of a computer for 8 hours a day and then I have an hour drive home. By the time I get home I feel like eating dinner and relaxing (which is either knitting, video games, or fleece blankets when I have room). In November, for a reason unknown to myself, blogger decided that it didn't want me to blog. Well, that or every programs but the ones I needed to do my work (very interesting, eh?) stopped working. I couldn't blog at work anymore. That saddened me. My computer ran so slow and then someone broke the processor clips off. How do you do that? I've been repairing/installing (mostly for home and when my work pc needed it) for a few years now and I've never seen that(?!?!?!?!). Now I have a new puter. Brand spanking new. and look at this, blogger works! I have pictures of my christmas presents and a few things I've made since, and pics that I have yet to take.... Joy! I am connected once again to more than me and my knitting boyfriend. Which is by no means a bad thing, since he understands my need for yarn and knitting notions... but he doesn't want a stash. I hope he doesn't think he can steal from mine when he wants something. :) He wanted to knit his scarf and mitts and then whatever from there. (He's working on a hat now, and I'm trying to talk him into knitting dish/wash cloths so that he doesn't lose it completely... he said he would, but saying isn't doing.) Hopefully I will be posting pictures next week (I forgot my usb cable at home, or else they'd already be up). So I'm back. Again. YAY!

No comments: